Thursday, January 31, 2008

So Sorry

I must apologize to all my blog readers, for not being all that updated. I have been so busy with school and homework and swimming. I am enjoying the swimming part but the school and homework not so much. Speaking of homework guess what I will be doing most of the weekend. All of the fun activities listed below! Mostly homework though, but hopefully I will be able to mabye do something with my friends. I don't really care about seeing most of them, just one, um I mean I absolutely love and want to see all of my friends, lol. Ok well anyway I am going to get ready for school now. So have a nice day.

14 comments:

Lauren said...

That makes me feel so good that I am the one friend you want to see most! Just kidding, I know "who" you mean, wink wink! And I totally know what you mean about school stuff! I feel like I'm about to explode after this week! I am looking forward to a slugish weekend though, except that I think I have an exam on Monday, bleh.

Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the same! school work sucs, but i get to spend all of sunday doing it, and i have been taking classes the rest of the weekend, and havent been able to see the one i want to very much at all, even though i have been with my some of my friends the whole timme, i couldnt stop thinking about her. I miss her so much........

Nedge said...

State's over! You have time now?

swimmerchic101 said...

Ya thank goodness for state being over! I have a bit of time now, but just no good ideas yet.

Lauren said...

you could blog about tacos.

Nedge said...

See! That's the way it begins...

Nedge said...

Aych! That's the next letter in!

Nedge said...

Eye! I am the third!

Nedge said...

Oh, Sea, that's the season of the bird...

Nedge said...

Kay! That letter's my friend

Nedge said...

Eeeh! Now we're nearin' the end!

Nedge said...

SEE-AYCH-EYE-SEA-KAY-EEH-EN! That's the way you spell... CHICKEN!

Nedge said...

Oh, Rufus Rastus Johnson Brown
Watcha gonna do when the rent comes round
Watcha gonna say, watcha gonna pay
Watcha gonna do on judgment day
Oh, you know I know rent means dough
Landlord throw you right out in the snow
Oh, Rufus Rastus Johnson Brown
Watcha gonna do when the rent comes round???

Nedge said...

Blog about jumping grandmas.