
A glass toaster. Now that is an interesting one, I guess you would always get the perfect toast, cause you can see when it is done.
#2:This one is obviously not a toaster, but look at the cool picture the toaster left on the piece of toast, now that is pretty darn cool.

#2:This one is obviously not a toaster, but look at the cool picture the toaster left on the piece of toast, now that is pretty darn cool.

#3:Isn't that cute?! A toaster that puts I LOVE YOU on the toast. I don't really think you get the most evenly cooked piece of toast, but that would be a great little thing to do for valentines day.

#4: And last but not least my favorite toaster of all time. The Brave Little Toaster. If you haven't seen this movie you so need to. It is a great little story about some house hold appliances and their adventure away from home. You of course have The Brave Little Toaster, Lampy, Blanky, Radio, and the vacuum dude I can't seem to remember his name, so if you know it please refresh my memory.

1 comment:
I can't remember the vaccum's name either, but my sisters and I use to love that movie when we were little! I'm glad someone else shared our strange obsession.
I think I like the glass toaster the most. However, if there were a toaster that made a picture of you, Morgan, on my toast, than that's the one I would want. Shall we "toast" to that?
Post a Comment