OK so as I was looking through the dictionary, for the correct spelling of vacuum (cause I mean come on 2 u's I was thinking more "vacume", but apparently I am wrong.) I came across a word that in itself is just funny, but also that it's in the dictionary. This magical word is VROOM. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, vroom. The word toddlers use when they are playing with cars (toy cars for those of you picturing a 2 year old speeding down the highway in a mustang. giggle) To save those of you wanting to know the definition the trouble of looking it up here is what it says:
to operate a motor vehicle at high speed or so as to create a great deal of engine noise. Now I don't know about you but having that valuable information in the dictionary, just saved my life, cause who knows maybe one day you or I are going to get held hostage, and the only way to live is by spouting off the meaning of the word vroom. And because I bet all of you just loved not looking it up, I think I am going to do a "Dictionary Word Of The Day", just because I can and there is nothing you can do to stop me. (unless you like reported this site for giving pointless and completely unimportant information, which non of you would do, I hope.)
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didnt know that vacuum was spelled like that.
did i spell it right?
I cant remember........
Oh my lanta, now I can graduate college, because I know the meaning of Vroom! Thanks swimmer chic, you have set my future before my very eyes.
I thought vacuum was spelled "h-o-o-v-e-r."
What's the next word of the day????
Hello love. You should update your blog, cause I haven't seen you for ever, and I miss you!
Omg, I know I have been so busy I haven't been able to get on the computer. But I promise I will have another post and word of the day (just for you abby norman) on Sunday. :)
Post a Comment