Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Traditons

Hey everybody!!! Does your family have some cool Christmas traditions you would like to share? If so just comment on this post. I get things rolling. One of my all time favorite Christmas and new years traditions is when my dad gets out all the computers and my whole family sits down and plays ghst recon.We work as a team to tkae down terroists and bad guys. It is so much fun, and I enjoy playing it with my whole family. Another traditon we have had for years is, on new years eve each member of my family gets a pair of pj's that we all put on then play some ghost till about mid-night then go to bed.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

We have a progression dinner with my mom's side of the family each year on the Saturday before Christmas. It's fun, but I eat way too much!

swimmerchic101 said...

Oh you can never eat to much over the holidays!!lol